Model BB - 10" O.D. x .095 thick x 3/4" I.D.
- Outer Diameter: 10"
- Thickness: .095"
- Arbor Size: 3/4"
- Max ID: 2" I.D. Hose
- Nylon Reinforced
- Single Wire Braided Hose
- Two Wire Braided Hose
- Max RPM: 3500 RPM
Replaces the Following Blades:
- Toledo Curtis 15960
- Aeroquip SC1709
- DAYCO SE180
- Imperial Eastman 200-T-1
- Parker 15960
- Stratoflex T03-105A30
- Weatherhead T-75-11
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Customer satisfaction is important to us. If you receive your order and decide to return it, please contact customer service for an RGA#. Unused Products returned within 30 days of the invoice date will be refunded 100%. Outbound shipping charges will not be refunded. Returned products must be unused and in the original package. Return freight charges are the responsibility of the customer.
We maintain large inventories of most products. If we receive your order before 10:00 AM, we can ship your order the same day.
ALL ITEMS SHIP FREE TO THE CONTINENTAL USA!
If outside of the lower 48 states, please call us to place an order.
NOT SURE WHAT TYPE BLADE YOU SHOULD USE?
Model BB (Beveled) Cut-Off Blade
- Standard 18 Degree included angle bevel blade made from M2, High Speed Steel r/c 62-64 drawn and precision ground.
- Beveled blades are suitable for cutting light duty hoses such as single wire braid, cloth reinforced, Poly or Nylon reinforced, and Teflon hoses. They are also suitable for small diameter stainless steel braided hose.
Model HP (Notched) High Performance Cut-Off Blade
- High Performance 18 Degree included angle bevel-notched blade made from M2, High Speed Steel r/c 62-64 drawn and precision ground. The notched blades are suitable for rough duty cutting on spiral hose up to 6 wire.
Model SB(Scalloped) Cut-Off Blade
- High Performance scalloped blade made from M2, High Speed Steel r/c 62-64 drawn and precision ground.
- This is the best blades on the Market. Features advanced scalloped blade technology for cutting hydraulic spiral hose up to 6 wire resulting in cleaner cuts, faster cuts, no smoke, and longer blade life.